Dr. David Orman is known for successfully treating some of the most difficult cases, using some of the most creative means. He started out in Pompano Beach at the Institute for Natural Medicine where in a short period of time, developed the largest natural medicine practice in S. Florida. Along with a successful radio and TV show and lectures, David quickly became one of the most sought after practitioners around.
Several years ago, he decided to take his services global; that is, he closed his practice to devote all of time to developing Internet eHealth practices. Over this time, his sites have become extremely popular. More importantly, people from all over the globe are seeking his products and services.
In 2009, David decided to launch “Doc Wellness,” a name given to him by his patients. As such, we now have my site and this blog. In addition, David publishes a Free Monthly Health Newsletter and continually updates using social networks. He has 20,000 followers on Twitter and a significant number on Facebook.
There are many opportunities to read, hear and listen to Doc Wellness information. David is dedicated to helping people in many, unique and creative ways.
Some of Dr. Orman’s career highlights include:
- Developer of Doc Wellness Formula™ (formerly Hgh Plus™), anti aging human growth hormone releaser along with other nutritional formulas.
- Master Herbalist; Expert in Chinese and Western Herbal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition
- Acupuncture Physician; Doctor of Acupuncture
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Author of over 35 published professional journal articles.
- Lectured to members of the U.S. Congress
- Lectured and taught throughout the country including Penn State University and colleges and universities throughout California, Florida and Virginia, along with countries such as Canada and the Bahamas.
- Creator of the Doctor’s Visit on CD™, an innovative approach to working with clients
- Past Editor of the California Oriental Medical Association Journal and Bylaws Chairman of the American Oriental Medical Association
- Completed Certification courses in Applied Kinesiology, Total Body Modification (TBM) Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) and Advanced Clinical Nutrition (particularly anti aging medicine)
- Expert in Auriculomedicine (no longer taught in USA)
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Pacific College (California). Also holds a Master of Science degree from Springfield College where he graduated with honors.
- Editor of the world-famous physician Dr. Helmut Schimmel’s book “Functional Medicine”
- Developed the country’s first computerized software program which analyzes blood from a health-based perspective (NBTA)
- Featured in The Washingtonian Magazine
- Taught classes such as orthopedic neurological evaluation, auriculomedicine and somatidian biology
- On a personal level, Dr. Orman is a martial artist, holding the rank of Black Belt in Aikido, Karate and Kumdo. He also teaches the Russian martial art of Systema (CFLSystema.wordpress.com) and is the first Certified Instructor in the Greater Orlando area. David is also a marathoner and student of Shodo (Calligraphy) and Japanese language. He resides with his beautiful wife Lisa, just outside of Orlando, FL.
Welcome to my very happy world. . . . .Thanks for being a part of it.
Dr. Orman finishing another marathon.
A great day was had. Half marathon on Sat. Full on Sun. 3 medals to show for it.
Even Hollywood stars such as Jay Tavare has sought his help and product.
David has lectured to Congress, at Universities and for small groups of people.
“In all my 50 years of medical practice, Dr. David Orman is the finest practitioner and person I have come across. He is outstanding intellectually, compassionate and is able to transfer information into real life health improving situations. I have worked with the best in my 50 years in practice and it is without any hesitation that I would rank David up there at the top.His product is something that everyone should be using. “
Dr. Victor Penzor, Medical Doctor, Dentist, Colleague of Dr. Albert Einstein