Thank you to all who attended the Movement is Medicine lecture last week. We had a full house and it was very eventful. I am most grateful to all of you.
A short review:
- You are influencers, influencing your group of 10,000. What are you doing today to have an impact? Your group is desperate for your help.
- Rush: “Half the world hates, what half the world does every day.” Not every one will be on board. You are a leader. Go forward anyway!
- If you are not living with passion, you are living in shades of gray. Add color to your life and the lives others.
- Rhodiola and Honey are great for endurance.
- Did you participate in Shodo? If not, how is this showing up in your life and what will you do to adjust? To be an active participant?
- Are you using your Dream (Index) Card 6x/day?
- Improve the liver and you will improve vision.
- Nature is a magnificent teacher. Bamboo and Pine are the great professors.
- Remember your Kotodama. Are you speaking loving to self or others? Remember – your words are energy and your energy is a boomerang.
- Key to weight training – 85 seconds time under tension
- Key to cardio – 65% of max. Be careful of overtraining. (“I was sick to my stomach after training.” NOT a badge of honor. It is your body warning you.)
- Better to BE IN THE POSITION to give than to receive. Be open to receiving as well!
- When in doubt, Breathe!
- If you are living in the past or the future, your life is a mess now. Now contains all.
- Have you experienced Independence? Or are you still co-dependent, leaning on someone else. Go out on a limb. You will have to learn this at some time, be it 7 or 77.
- Need help? ASK!
- Live like DaVinci. Add some grit to the system.
- Something as simple as water, pure water, can be an opportunity to experience gratitude.
- Did you seize the moment? What will you say on your death bed? I was happy I experienced. . . .or I regret I did not. . . .
- Think with the back of the mind. All is quiet there. It is also the home for inspiration.
- Go for the gusto, particularly when you are at mile 25.
- Unreasonable goals are easier to achieve. Less competition.
- Compete something BIG. Celebrate – celebrate Christmas, your birthday, special days. These are the memories you will take with you.
- Finally, quit complaining, start dreaming and lace up your shoes and go!!
I went on a long fast. . . and from this got very hungry.
I went on a firewalk. . .and got a blister.
I went to a board breaking seminar and broke 100’s of boards. . . and my knuckle.
I went on a marathon and learned to open up to others. All of the information I ever wanted could be found in 26.2 miles, right in front of me, unfolding one mile at a time.
How far along are you in your 30 Day Challenge??