Another title for this blog post would be: AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Below are the foods that must be avoided if you wish to live in the world of optimal health.
Actually, they should be avoided if you wish to live. . . . . . .
- Soda and so-called “energy” drinks like Red Bull. The amount of sugar contained in these substances is disturbing. Also the caffeine will wear out your adrenals quicker than almost anything.
- Hot dogs
- Pork/Ham. These foods are 2 of the major causes of arthritis.
- Lunch Meats. Loaded with salt, nitrates and other harmful ingredients. Nitrate is harmless, but it can convert to nitrite, which can form nitrosamines, a powerful cancer-causing chemical, in your body.
- Mayonnaise. Loaded with unhealthy fat and high calories per serving.
- Donuts & variations. Donuts? DO I really need to comment? If donuts are a regular in your diet, I can guarantee the following: (a) you are overweight, (b) have high triglycerides and/or cholesterol, (c) have dental issues and (d) heart problems now or in the not too distant future.
- Fried anything (Ex/ chicken). Most fried foods are done so in polyunsaturated fats which produce tremendous amounts of free radicals due to oxygen exposure. End results is premature aging, clots, cancers, inflammation and obesity.
- “Fake sugar” such as splenda, sweet n’ low. These substances have been linked with increased incidences of cancers and diabetes.
- Margarine. Read – https://docwellness.wordpress.com/2011/08/25/butter-vs-margarine/
- Breakfast cereals (Sorry Tony). Again, loaded with sugar or artificial flavoring and artificial colors.
Some will read this and joke about it. Down the road, the laughter goes away.
Others will read and make a grand total of zero changes to their lives, yet wonder why their health is declining and weight is increasing.
Then there are the 10% people who will read this and make the needed changes if need be. Their health matters. As such, they take care of the “vehicle” to the best degree possible. Life means more than jelly beans or bacon.
Do you have what it takes to be a 10%-er??