The list of benefits of HGH is long. Very long. It is understandable why so many are looking for ways of increasing this rejuvenation hormone. Improved immunity, increase energy, fat loss without exercise, muscle gain, rejuvenation of organs, tissues, glands etc.
In addition to our premiere formula, here are other, supplemental means of increasing HGH levels:
1. Fasting. There is a hunger-signaling hormone called Ghrelin which is released from the stomach and digestive system when a person is hungry. In addition to signaling the body of hunger, it also signals the pituitary gland to release human growth hormone. Why? It stops muscle breakdown (known as catabolism) which occurs during periods of fasting.
2. Protein consumption. A recent study from England demonstrated that indivduals who ate higher amounts of protein had higher HGH levels vs. those who primarily consumed carbohydrates.
2a. Protein shakes. A second study from the UK found that weight trained individuals who drank a high protein shake (protein powder with the amino acid leucine) both before and after work outs had significantly higher human growth hormone levels as compared to those who only worked out. It also should be noted that weight training itself increases HGH.
3. Monitor unhealthy fat intake. Fat is an inhibitor of HGH. A specific hormone is released in the brain which stops or slows down HGH production in the presence of high fat.
4. Slow digesting carbs. The next “latest-greatest” diet trend is the Slow Carb Diet. Foods such as oatmeal, vegetables and whole grains do not create the unwanted insulin spike and accompanying insulin crash. High levels of insulin coupled with low blood sugar (glucose) results in low levels of HGH.
5. Sleep. Mom was right. . . 8 hours of sleep per night is essential for a variety of health promoting bodily functions, including optimal levels of HGH.